Get ready to organize your life!
1. A planner with cool stickers for personalizing your organization efforts, making it even easier for you to actually use it all year long.
2. A monthly budget planner to help manage your personal expenses, because you’d love to have more coin to go on vacations when you wanna.
3. A bullet journal that’ll harness the power of math notebooks to help you finally get your life in order. You know you need it.
4. A wedding planner to help you organize your special day and prevent you from becoming a bride- or groom-zilla.
5. A weekly meal planning pad with magnets can make shopping lists with and figure out which nights you can actually afford to eat out.
6. A pregnancy planner to track the progress of your future bundle of joy, leaving it as a memento for years to come.
7. A productivity planner that’ll rate how serious you are in achieving your goals, because you need to be serious about publishing your book, dammit!
8. A unicorn-printed agenda to track important dates and events for staying magically organized.
9. A wedding planner so you can make the strenuous task of organizing your wedding much simpler since you’ll remember small tasks and keep everything in one place.
10. A pocket-sized organizer perfect for scheduling appointments, making shopping lists, and jotting down those Instagram handles for networking purposes.
11. An academic planner because you really need to start reminding yourself when your assignments are due so you can actually pass that math class to graduate.
12. A pineapple planner so you can sweetly write down your favorite parts of the day, like meeting up with bae.
13. A “peace of mind” planner to assist you if anything happens to your loved ones, because they’d rather you plan for their passing rather than be unprepared.
14. A handy meal planner that’ll make shopping and cooking for yourself and your family easier since you’ll know what you wanna buy before you get into the store.
15. A minimalist planner that’ll be easy to pack in your pocket or bag for anyone who is constantly on-the-go.
16. A floral planner for anyone who enjoys the aesthetic of plants while you’re jotting down things you need to do.
17. A monthly planner that’ll help you differentiate things you want to get done in the future, but also allows you to think of your wins during the past month, because self-reflection is always a good thing!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!