Meghan Markle accused of approving TV guests in EXTRAORDINARY ‘breach of royal protocol’

Spread the love

MEGHAN MARKLE approved the appearance of several of her friends on a US TV show about the royals, who defended the Duchess from criticism, according to claims.

Meghan Markle Duchess of Sussex Royal
“Meghan believes she is her own best PR” (Image: GETTY)

The CBS documentary, ‘Meghan and Harry Plus One’, aired in America last night. A number of Meghan’s friends, including make-up artist Daniel Martin and actress Jessica Alba, took part. The programme was hosted by Gayle King, another of Meghan’s supposed close associates.

Speaking to The Sun a royal insider commented: “Our belief is Meghan has been aware of this TV project for at least the last month and hoped that certain allies and friends spoke out.

“She wants her case put on US TV in the strongest possible fashion.

“Meghan believes she is her own best PR.

“She even met with Gayle to discuss the show days before she went into labour.”

Meghan gave birth to her first child, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, on May 6.

Meghan Markle Duchess of Sussex
Meghan and Harry with their son Archie (Image: GETTY)

The baby, seventh-in-line to the throne, was born in London’s Portland Hospital.

According to The Royal source Meghan’s involvement with the documentary concerned other Royals.

They said: “Senior members of the Royal Family raised eyebrows about this.

“This is the way a Hollywood celebrity acts, not someone married to an heir to the throne.”

A source from the CBS network told The Sun some of those who were interviewed for the show took part after receiving “the blessing of Meghan”.

Meghan Markle Duchess of Sussex
Makeup artist Daniel Martin and actress Janina Gavankar appear in the programme (Image: CBC)

In the documentary Hollywood actress Jessica Alba describes Meghan as “a beacon of hope for a lot of women”.

Daniel Martin, a makeup artist who is said to be close to the Duchess, became emotional whilst refuting the charge that Meghan can be “difficult”.

Referring to public and press attention he asserted: “What’s so frustrating is that you hear these stories and there’s no truth to them.

“In the years I’ve known her, the years I’ve worked with her, she’s never had a diva fit, never.”

But Buckingham Palace denied the claims saying Meghan was not involved.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *