Police: Tulsa father and girlfriend attacked by sons armed with shotgun and ax
TULSA, Okla. – Tulsa police are looking for two people involved in a family altercation early Thursday morning.
Police say they responded a shooting call around 1 a.m. near Apache Street and Yale Avenue and learned there had been a family altercation the day before the call as well.
Officers say a father was at his home when his two sons kicked in his door and one of them fired multiple shots from a shotgun at the father — but missed every shot.
His other son allegedly picked up an ax at the home and hit the father with the handle. The victim’s girlfriend at the home at the time was also injured by the ax.
The man’s sons — Gabrille Cutrer and Ethan Ball — ran after the attack.
- Missing pregnant woman found slain with baby cut from womb, Chicago police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Coca-Cola widened its lead versus Pepsi in cola wars last year, report says
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Yorkie owner shoots, kills pit bull after it mauls his dog to death
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone