One of the alleged sons of Billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko has appealed to Nigerians to desist from referring to him as a ‘billionaire son’.
According to Emzy who recently graduated from the University of Port Harcourt, Nwoko is a deadbeat dad who has never provided for him. Emzy stated that he was abandoned for his mother who has since been taking care of him.
Read his post on Instagram below;
I Got To Tell You All This,
So You Can Address Me As EMZY, Not As A BILLIONAIRE’S SON
My Fathers Wealth Is Not My Wealth.
My Mum Has Always Brought Me Up To Be An Independent Gentle Man,
I Hustle For My Own Money.
Since He Abandoned Us Right From When I Was A Kid, And Only GOD Has Been My Helper,
I Have Never Experienced This Fatherly Love Since I Was Born.
My Mum Had To Suffer And Grind Just To Make Sure I Go To School And So I Don’t Starve.
That Was Why I Had To Take A Pause On My Musical Career.
And Now Am A Graduate Of The University Of Port Harcourt,
I Dedicate My Certificate To My Mum.. Thanks For Always Being There When Everyone Left,
Thanks Mum,For You Never Gave up On Me,
I Finally Made You Proud, I Can Now Gladly Get Back To My Music And Am Fully Ready To Unleash The Star In Me.
My Candid Advice To All Fathers Out There, “Never You Abandon Your Child, Simply Because You Don’t Want There Mum Anymore, For You Don’t Know What The Future Holds.
By Monday 20th May 2019.
Will Tell if I will Still Bear Your Name Anymore.
- Billionaire Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan wife blasts Regina Daniels
- Regina Daniels and alleged ‘Husband’, Ned Nwoko digging It on the dance floor (Video)
- Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Receives Certificate Of Return As Senator
- Actress Regina Daniels is reportedly 4 months pregnant
- Regina Daniel And Husband Ned Nwoko, Make Their First Public Appearance (Photos)